A gist of memories consolidated together.
# It was Sunday. I was in office working extra hours. Around noon she called me enquiring whether I was back home or still at office. Then she told me that her father had finalised the cake. And then we hung up. Moments later I was on my desk and realised that I forgot to ask how our engagement cake looked like. Wondering she might be asleep again I just dropped a message to send the cake's photo when she wakes up. Right at that moment she was sending me the cake's photo. It was that moment when we realised we were upto the same thing. She called me again and we burst into laughter.
# We had just finished our lunch in the hotel room booked in Hyderabad. It was Chicken Biryani and Chilly Chicken from Paradise. And then we thought to lie down on the bed and relax a bit. We had hardly 3 hours with us to spend together. Once I was flat on my back on the bed, she crawled slowly on top of me. My body was able to contain her body completely. Then she started kissing me like there was no end to it. She felt that in about three hours I was going to go back to Chennai. And she had to go back to Guntakal. She started missing me right from that moment. Even I was very upset over this fact. I just hugged her, she curled up on me and I started cuddling her and kissed her back. It was a lovely moment. We felt each other connected.
Comments
Post a Comment